Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Midday Report Nov 25th.....

I am so sorry I never posted this blog. I thought I had, but it was only posted in Myspace.

Midday report.....


I wanted to blog early while I had the chance. I didn't sleep well last night but did get a few hours. Ted unfortunatly did not. He was still jumping and had his eyes awake and couldn't sleep. He definatly was not responding well this morning either. I think he was so exhausted from fighting all night that he just didn't have the energy. Someone posted something about Ativan. And I've been telling hospice I don't like it. I didn't think that he was responding to it. I really think this was one of those things that he just doesn't respond well too. He usually is one of those 1% people. He has been his whole fight, the doctors learned that real quick. Well finally he settled down this morning. I had given him some baclofen and he was quiet and not jerking around for about a half hour. He started again but that was ok cause with that rest he was talking a little more. The nurses came and cleaned him up and did a few other things. I gave him some meds and he pulled me closer and kissed me three times.....then asked for his mom. He is such a mama's boy. LOL. He was still jerking around some but eventually he settled down one more time. Funny both times we were talking softly about the past and I think he liked that. So the kids came home and we sat with him for a while. He started shaking again and Kyle said I love you and he stopped. I wasn't in the room but he mentioned something about 3:30 and at exactly 3:30 he started fighting again. But we got him to settle down within a few minutes. Sam held his hand and he is once again quite. So I end this blog here...Know that your prayers for peace are being answered. Thank you so much. It helps me and the kids to know he is comfortable. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home