Sunday, November 23, 2008

Saturday, Nov 22, 2008

It's been a very long week. Ted's Sister Jodie had to go home today. I was really sad to see her go. She was such a big help and has such a way with Ted. Last night he decided to go for another walk to the bathroom. Not really sure why. Just insisted on it. Jodie came to my rescue and got him to go back to bed. I think he can't tell her no. Anyways, once we got him settled again. He was down for the night. He had a good day today, he slept and had a few visitors that he enjoyed. He did say he misses people. I think he is getting sick of looking at the bedroom walls. He told me his eyes aren't good and everything is blurry. I can't even imagine (and i'm living it with him), what he is going through. How he feels and how he interprets things. He doesn't communicate real well. He gets things mixed up, but I wonder if his thoughts are mixed up too or does his mind think straight and his words are backwards, kinda like dyslexia. He was up and visited with his brother and they shared a root beer. Ted only had a sip or two, but he said he had a good time. Well i'm hoping for a good night tonight. My friend is here with me, just in case of a rough night.

1 Comments:

At November 23, 2008 at 10:12 AM , Blogger Amy said...

THanks for the updates Karen, its good to have the blog because we don't have to call and bother you all the time. I'm thinking of you constantly.
xoxo Amy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home