Friday, November 28, 2008

Some information

Well we are all hanging in there. You definatly know something is missing in our life. Thanksgiving was a quiet one, we went to the movies. We saw two movies one was just not long enough. Our butts were killing us but it was good to be out of the house. The evenings are the toughest part of all of this. Usually the kids are busy with this and that...and it would be just Ted and I having dinner or watching TV. Now it's me and the dog. Well I haven't gotton the place settled yet for his memorial service. Because of the Holidays, this hasn't made things easy. Sorry for the language...but Ted did tell me last week that it was going to be "Fucked up next week" (meaning this week) But whether we can have the service at the place he chose or not. I will make sure the service is on Saturday Dec. 6th. Not sure of the time yet. I would assume in the afternoon. I will post some Hotels below just in case anyone needs one.

Motel 6
I-264 To Exit 17B Independence Blvd.
4760 Euclid Road
Virginia Beach, VA 23462
(757) 499-1935
Only about a mile from our house. about 45 a night

Candlewood Suites
4437 BONNEY ROAD
VIRGINIA BEACH, VA 23462
UNITED STATES
Hotel Reservations: 1 800 225 1237
Again only about a mile from our house.

Hilton Garden Inn Virginia Beach Town Center
252 Town Center Drive
Virginia Beach, Virginia, USA, 23462
1-757-326-6200
Just down the blvd.

You can also search Days Inn
on the oceanfront or Bonney Rd. But the one on Bonney is actually like a Motel.
www.daysinn.com These range from 44 to 69 a night.

If your not sure of a hotel ask me, i'll let you know if I know anything.


For his service we are asking anyone who would like to speak and tell a story about Ted or just say a few words. He wants a party, he wants to be "roasted". There is no religious service, but will be a spiritual service. The service should be outside, but we may have to get a hall depending on the weather. Family and close friends will be asked to come back to the house after the service, to continue our "party". He also asked that no one dresses in suits and formal wear. He would like everyone to dress as he knows you. I may wear my jeans, but haven't decided yet. Well that is what I know right now. If you need anything email me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home