Monday, March 23, 2009

Safe Passage by Molly Fumia

I've been skimming through this book called Safe passage. A friend gave this too me and some things I don't find inspiring or interesting but there are a few passages that I absolutly love and it makes it all worth it too read.


"We cannot avoid change, nor can we protect ourselves from it. We can only accept the inevitable----that things will change----and decide to embrace the categories of large and small rather than bad and good."

"Life will not go on in he same way without him. If it were the same, we could only conclude his life meant nothing, made no conribution. The fact that he left behind a place that cannot be filled is a high tribute to the uniqueness of his soul."

These are just a few of the passages and if your needed some help with grieving this book is amazing. I skip though it and find something remarkable all the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home