Thursday, December 11, 2008

Cancer Journey

Hi Everyone, I know I haven't blogged inawhile. I've had lots of company. It's just me and kids right now. I"m getting alot of paper work and stuff done. I made a video for the service, it was pictures from the last 5 years. The first year was pretty much healthy, even though he had the cancer and didn't know it. But it does show how much fun we had as a family. I don't expect everyone to watch it. It is long at 21 minutes and especially long if you have no idea who these people are. LOL But I wanted to throw it out there. Did you know you can't post a video longer then 10 minutes on You Tube. Luckily.....Myspace to the rescue. I will be posting about the service soon.

Check out this video: Teds Cancer Journey


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home