Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Time

Well it's been almost 2 months since Ted passed. Wow, it's amazing and so sad. Things keep moving on and changing but he still isn't here. What an odd feeling that is. Today Kyle got his license. Yeah! So happy for him, so Sad that Ted isn't here for this. Kyle says he was there for him though. Well I know I haven't written in a long while. I needed time to get some stuff together. I just got my dresser moved back to the original place, since we had to move it for the hospital bed. It's nice having a normal room again. For the last 5 years the room had been filled with drugs, bandages and whatever else Ted needed. I have an urge to make it a girly room. I haven't had one of those since I was a teenager. I moved out of my house when I was 19 and moved in with Ted. So I've actually never lived bymyself before. Well I guess I'm still not, I have my kids. Thank god for my kids. Christmas was a blurr and i'm glad it's over. We did visit family in NY and NJ. We had seen them only weeks before but it was good not to be home. I'm starting to find things in my kitchen again from having so many people in and out over the last few months. It's actually kinda comical when I find something and i'm like....wow that's where you been. I also have some leftover stuff....I have a clear dinner plate that I think someone brought over with food on. I have NO idea who's this is. Will someone please claim it.

I started college this semester, just one class in accounting. I figure it's a start. They have a program called Career Studies: Supervisory Management. It's a 2 semester course and I'll get a certificate. Kinda like an add on to my associates. I just want to up my game a little and I don't want to be an admin asst. I would like a more professional job. Probably in Human Resources. Well we will see what comes along. Just know we are hanging in and doing ok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home