Monday, September 8, 2008

Back to the Blood Lab

Ted is scheduled once again for another transfusion. His blood counts were lower. Something like 6.8 / 22.3. It's always his choice if he wants to get them. He hates getting them but he gets to rest the whole time he is there. He will only do it at one hospital. The other hospital has chairs and it's very uncomfortable for him. So we go to the one that has beds. They have chairs but we would refuse that. So other than being tired and having the usual pain Ted is doing pretty good. The wrapping of the legs is helping the swelling. He is still having more swelling around his tail bone and back though. I think that makes him uncomfortable. The Hospital bed is working out great. It helps him get up and out of it. Cause it can lower and raise. Well that's about it. I'll update more when I can.

2 Comments:

At September 12, 2008 at 7:42 PM , Blogger hhaley98 said...

Hey Ted and Karen it's Heather from the pain clinic, sorry I missed seeing you guys last visit, Michelle showed me the new BLONDE do, I love it. I want you both to know I love your love for each other and admire your stregth!
Sending you happy thoughts- Heather Haley

 
At September 12, 2008 at 7:44 PM , Blogger hhaley98 said...

Hey Ted and Karen its Heather from the pain clinic, sorry I missed you at your last visit. I read the blog and wanted to tell you both how much I love how much you love each other, and how much I admire your strength.
Sending you happy thoughts-Heather Haley

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home