Friday, May 9, 2008

Doctor

We went to the oncologist today. Nothing new to report. Cea levels are constant.
They went up a little bit but he considers it more of leveling off instead of jumping. So this is good. Ct of the lungs, shows no cancer! but does show some scarring. This is probably from the chemo. Our pulminologist said this is a good baseline incase it gets worse and they need to stop the chemo. I mentioned this to the Doctor and I don't think he liked that much. No one knows why or they aren't saying why he wouldn't wake up on Sunday. He was kinda like hmm....and then said that maybe he is getting to many pain pills and that is why he is tired. Well i'm not sure about that but hell if you want me to cut back the pills. I'll try but I'm not cutting way back! Anyway, he is resting now and we are hoping for a good weeknd.

Happy Mothers Day to all the Mom's and Mom's to Be!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home