Monday, March 10, 2008

life with Ted

hi everyone, thank you so much for all the support and love you have show to me, but the other day I was speaking to one of my close relatives, and realized, that having them not See me must make them always think the worst thoughts of me being terminal. so everyone knows, Karen and I have dealt with the finality's and are looking to create some incredible times with the kids and each other. we have to, to sit and just ponder about death makes your body dwindle and your mind becomes empty. this is what happens when I am locked away in my bed after chemo. Another reason we are not taking it. we want to just love life. I am exercising again and am hoping to shed another 50 pounds already lost 20. anyways just want to give you all the skinny. take care
Ted

2 Comments:

At March 12, 2008 at 8:31 PM , Blogger Aunt Lee said...

You are my HERO Ted, and you too Karen !! Lots of love & prayers to you all. Aunt Lee

 
At March 12, 2008 at 8:32 PM , Blogger Aunt Lee said...

You are my HERO Ted, and you too Karen !! Lots of love & prayers to you all. Aunt Lee

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home