Thursday, February 28, 2008

Sorry not much good news these days!

Well we got some not so good news the other day. Maybe we should have expected it but well you always hope for the best. A couple of weeks ago Ted had a procedure that rinsed out his bladder. (not going into details why) We didn't mention it in the blog because it was a minr thing no big deal. Well while rinsing out the bladder a small piece of tissue came out of the bladder. So instead of doing a biopsy (which could cause infection) the doctor sent in that piece of flesh to the lab. It came back positive adenocarcinoma consistant with primary colonic. So the cancer has spread to the bladder no other way for it to get there. So today we are seeing the oncologist. I'll have to update you more when I have more information.

On a positive note....Ted has been comfortable and not feeling too much pain. He has been tired but up and about and in good spirits. Love to all, Karen

1 Comments:

At February 28, 2008 at 6:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My prayers are with you all. I wish I was still there to help take care of you. Please, if there is anything that I can do from here let me know. Miss you all so much.

Carrie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home