Friday, February 8, 2008

Chemo Sucks!

Ok, so he had his chemo last week.(thursday) He did pretty well till Saturday evening and then he started to fade some. The Chemo hit him pretty hard and he has been resting ever since. Ted tried getting up a couple of times this week to do some work around the house, but wasn't able to. His body had other ideas. I took him to his oncologist to get fluids and nausea meds today. It so far seems to have helped some. He was joking around a little bit and had a milkshake from Wawa. (Thanks Terri) We will know more tomorrow. I'll let you all know how he does this weekend.

3 Comments:

At February 8, 2008 at 7:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope the weekend is good for all of you. We'll be away for 10 days starting February 13. Love and hope to you.

Suzanne and Greg

 
At February 10, 2008 at 2:52 PM , Blogger milkshake mama said...

No problem, it is the least I can do. If it makes you smile, then I did something good.

 
At February 16, 2008 at 9:45 AM , Blogger Aunt Lee said...

Hi, I hope Ted is up & about by now. Tell him to have a milkshake for me too !!!! Karen, don't forget to take some time & take care of YOUSELF too. All my LOVE to all of you, you are always on my mind.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home