Thursday, November 8, 2007

Things are good!

So far so good. Ted is doing good. He sleeps alot but we chalk this up to Hibernation. He resevers his energy has a great day and then sleeps for his next great day. We love the great days and have spent them doing things around the house or just plain enjoying each other's company. We may start chemo next friday. I'll post ya the numbers and what we decided with the doctor.

Ok.. some fun stuff. You may have received an email. But i'm sure I don't have everyone's email address. But I entered Ted's tattoo into a contest. We actually win a $200 gift card and some stuff by a band I have never heard of. haha. Maybe the kids have. Anyhow, I wanted to show support for Ted. He loves cards and when people leave comments on the blog or on myspace. So you can leave comments for the tattoo or just vote. When you vote you don't have to register. I just hope you vote a 10, because i'm sure there are people out there who will vote lower just to pull ya down. Anywhow. Please go and vote:

Vote for Teds Tattoo..you can vote more then once

Then check later and I think you can vote again. Would love to hear from ya. Drop us an email or a comment.

email:schetkt@cox.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home