Saturday, September 8, 2007

Quick update

Ted had treatment on Friday. All went well. Things are good here. He rested today. Had little to no pain. Pain is something that comes and goes. I think the less he does the better he is. But you know Ted, can't keep him down. Overall though I think he is doing better then he has in months. For him, not having the chemo treatment was a good choice. He feels better and seems to be doing well. We see the Doctor on the 21st and he gets blood work on the previous monday so we should have some numbers of his CEA level. Blood counts are good. I don't have the numbers because when they are decent they don't usually tell you and you don't get the shot to help the counts. I think he is still below 40 but you have to be below 36 to get the shot. Well I think i'm rambling a bit. I'm tired and heading to bed. Ted is already there. Goodnight and i'll update again soon. K

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home