Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Pain Doctor

Ted hasn't been to work yet, like he hoped. Just can't get through that fuzzy feeling away. We saw the pain doctor and she added a new drug in his pump, buvocaine. Well something like that. Any how its an numbing agent. Hoping this helps in out in the pain department. She also gave him something for the fuzziness in his brain. She said it's worth a try. OK. So he is hoping to go to work tomorrow for a few hours. It's been real tough and I think he has only gotten in like 12 hours in the last 3 weeks. Ok....I'm very tired and I may read this in the mornign and say..."Who Typed This Anyhow" But I wanted to get it out there that he is doing a little better and coming out on the other side of the chemo treatment. Love to all.

2 Comments:

At August 2, 2007 at 5:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Karen and Ted, Just wanted to let you know I visited and am keeping my hopes up for Ted. I hope you are able to get to your vacation spot this weekend. You, Ted and the kids really need a break and deserve a good time.
Love ya, Suzanne and Greg

 
At August 2, 2007 at 6:17 PM , Blogger Amy said...

Hey guys, just wanted to drop you a quick line and let you know I've been thinking of you! I'm glad you are feeling a bit better.
Lots of love,
Amy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home