Friday, August 17, 2007

Hi Everyone its ME!

well it certainly has been awhile hasn't. its about 8:00 in the am and i am sitg here feeling pretty good. I would be at work today but unfortunatley,i have meetings with doctors all day. should be getting the numbers for my cea levels and then off to pain managment for another tweaking of my system. You know if any of you asked me for years ago how i would feel about living the rest of my life like the way i have to now i would have told you , your crazy, theres no way. but all i can say, is it really hasnt slowed me down, all the implants and permanent devices i mean. The cancer slowed me down and made me fat! laughing ok who would have guessed the highschool graduate of 145 lbs. would one day way in at 268 lbs. yep that was my top weight. and as luck would have it, FLex magazine and body builders are us never showed up at the door....damn bastards. oh well.trust me i was big. still am but loosing weight now that i am off the steroids. i would like to go back to about 195 i was more comfortable and able to lift myslf. very tough these days moving around.anyways i feel ok today and wanted to pass it along Ted

1 Comments:

At August 17, 2007 at 5:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ted,

Cousin Roger Mahar here. Sorry to hear of your illness and wish you and Karen(plus kids) the best. They say the man upstairs has a plan for all of us, just doesn't always coincide with our own.
Take Care.

Roger

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home