Sunday, September 7, 2008

Party and Card Shower

Wow.....so amazing that you all are. We got tons of cards....I am guessing about 75 or so. I have to go through and count them again and take a picture of them all. I do have a picture of ted with the cards that we got on the morning of his birthday. At that count we had about 45. Wow...have you ever gotton so many cards for your birthday? It was amazing we got cards from all over the US from as far north as Maine and far west as CO. Family, extended family, friends, friends of friends, myspace friends. WOW.....Thank you Thank you!

Ted had a great time at his party and got to see some old co-workers, vendors and friends he hasn't seen since he stopped working last year. And his cousin brought him steak..which was the big joke when someone asked what he wanted or if they could bring anything. He always said steak! So she brought him some ribeye. He was happier then I don't know what. Here are a few pictures and I hope to take some pics of all the cards when I get a chance. Thank you again for all your support. It made such a difference.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home