Saturday, May 19, 2007

Saturday and doing fine

Hi All, yes its me, I know I haven't sat and written in awhile but I have been a little preoccupied. Many of our hopes and dreams have washed away over the last few years and forced us to make changes in the direction our lives take. right now we are concentrating on getting well. finishing the house, our upcoming vacation to St.Louis and then maybe maybe getting a condo and selling the house. but only cause I want to buy another one and flip it..do this for couple of years and make it my new living and then Karen and I are heading a little further south, to be with Leo and Jodie. maybe Leo and myself can take care of the girls while we play semi pro golf....in our heads....can you get paid for that? anyways I feel good and I am looking to stay that way. see everyone in a couple of months for the class reunion in July..love to all and stay well live strong and go forward. Ted

2 Comments:

At May 19, 2007 at 8:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Leo is on the phone with T.J. now after that message !!! We are also looking forward to the St Louis trip and we can't wait for you to join us down south.

Love you guys,
Jodie

 
At May 19, 2007 at 9:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ted glad you are feeling better. Where in the south does Leo & Jodi live? Does that mean we might see you guys down here in Florida sometime in the future?? Hope so!! Take care and give our love to Karen and the kids.

Love Cathy & Bobby

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home