Friday, May 18, 2007

7th Treatment

Ted had his treatment today. Things went well. They cut his dosage by 25% so hopefully it won't kick his butt as hard. His CEA Levels were down to 7.2 This is really good. Not sure what his blood counts are this week. He is resting now and feels drained but otherwise ok. He goes back in two weeks to have his last dose. Doctor says as long as he cea levels stay down we won't have to do chemo again and hopefully the other drug will keep him stable and in remission. Love to all and have a great weekend.

1 Comments:

At May 22, 2007 at 10:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will keep my fingers crossed for the remission.....

I hope the extra weeks helps.

Thank you for your supportive comments. I know I don't know much about what is going on, it is a constant learning process.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home