Thursday, March 8, 2007

good feelings

Hi all! yep its me. feeling pretty good these days I must say. the chemo kicks my but in a hazy kinda way for a few days. I'm getting used to things and the new feelings but I think I have things well in hand. I am working out again and remembering to eat my vitamins every morning. That is one thing that keeps me going I can see the results and feel pumped. my side effects are mild except for the fact I am going through puberty again. seems acne is one way they can tell the drugs work well. the more you get the better the effect. and well I look like I'm 17. sorry no pics I'm really a mess but using sea breeze and that seems to help. time for me to sleep talk with you all later...hugs and kisses..Ted

2 Comments:

At March 9, 2007 at 9:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi T.J. we are so happy you are feeling good, You sounded great on the phone and Johnny is still cracking up about your acne story !!

We love you and we will talk to you over the weekend.

Jodie, Leo and Johnny

 
At March 10, 2007 at 11:25 PM , Blogger Amy said...

Hey Ted! Glad to hear you're feeling well. :) I just wanted to tell you that I'm running this race tomorrow for you... I'll kick some butt for ya. Maybe Sammy will run it with me haha.
Love you cuz,
Amy
check out the link for the race:
http://www.nyrr.org/races/2007/ccc/index.asp

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home